08 August 2005

i'm lazy, don't judge me

ok, i'm not lazy, but i'm being lazy now. see, actually sold three photos (go me) and have to drop off the printed/matted/framed orgasm of my efforts more sooner than later. so, went to my favorite place in chelsea yesterday (and why did he need the disc after he saved my photos to a file? and what does he do with the files after he prints them? so help me, if i find them anywhere, s., i will not be a happy camper) and he promised them for me tonight. but, it's raining, and one of them is twenty long, hard inches (that's hot) so it's not like it will be easy to get them home dry from there. and as tonight is the only night of the week, per usual, where i don't have somewhere to be or something or someone to do, i think i'm going to shop ebay and drink cheap wine and head to bed by nine. why? well, it's what lazy wine-o's on a budget do: don't judge me.