19 September 2006

oh my darlings, oh my darlings, oh my DARLINGS

clementine...

where the hell have i been? up to no good, my dears. in the last few weeks, i've successfully:

* started a mutiny against styrofoam, at work, at the cafeteria and floor pantries. ['those are good points. i'll get back to you.']
* called a v. p. on not keeping her word. ['this is a precedent we've not made for other people before and don't feel comfortable making now.']
* pondered opening a metlifebank.com savings account. just because shittybank is so... egregious... and glad it only takes $50 to do so.
* gotten all norma rae on 'the man' (and by 'man' i mean bigboss'man' of our department) about the trainwreck our 'employee satisfaction' surveys were. ['yes, tom, i think an anonymous suggestion box would be a wonderful idea.'] me. too.

a few weeks of catharsis, if you will. so sorry about that, but i'm back. shrink fired, working on getting myself fired, too, and the (only) great thing about forest fires is that new life springs from the ashes...

---

shout out to the igloodweller, in a period of transition, herself: the end of a life is the most awful thing one can endure, but the start of a life is one of the most beautiful. you, and your family, are most in my thoughts as of late.