20 August 2005

so, i'm on a packed train...

...when i realize that i haven't added to this in an awfully long time. (sick week at the cube farm... monday and tuesday they kind of made me work), whilst wednesday and thursday i sat in the cube with my thumb up my ass. today was a combo of the two. and as i try to get warmed up and start writing, here in my little navy pleather seat, i realize that the lovely woman to my right-- who has since gotten up and left-- and who was looking at my desktop and looked away shockingly wasn't looking at the picture of my dogs. nope, she was looking at the icon of a cd i forgot i had in here: you know where this is going. yes, occasionally, i may, MAY look at 'naughty' pictures on the net. sometimes. and when the sometimes add up, and i have a lot of, um, souvenirs, i'll burn (the evidence, lol) onto a cd to make george run faster. so, there is a souvenir cd, if you will, in my laptop that's got a right-obvious name. so, to the lovely business woman in the knit suit (in this weather?) and leather briefcase and barbara bush pearl(like) choker, i'm sorry.

but i think it's kinda hot that i can get a 60-something woman to blush and move her seat.