01 September 2005

oh what a night...

it started tragically... forgot undies, a belt, hair goo... went to nysc to take a shower and ran into a guy who wanted to wanted to show my feet how much he loved them back in the day, bla bla bla, standard stuff, really. ('don't i know you from somewhere...' riiiiight.) so i freeballed it, pulling my shorts up all night long, all whilst my hair was frowing...

'both figuratively and literally...'

then, after getting lost in chinatown, i found the place where summerfallwinterspring's event was. (i will never, ever get chinatown and tribeca down... those topographers can bite me.) i love her and i love her partner, a true match made in heaven. and yes, i would love to stuff summerfallwinterspring and put her on my tv, for she's so cute, same with her partner the canadian dutchguy. though he could only fit on my night stand i suppose...

summerfallwinterspring: you throw a hell of a party. cheers to all good things in your new endeavors. (and what ARE those endeavors... you never did say...) don't forget: we need to celebrate your birthday. thanks for a great party.